Friday, June 26, 2009

OK... I think I need professional help


axel and incredible artist Juliete3d Quinzet enjoying a nice chat and champagne to celebrate her SL6B exhibit


Monarda Didyma building in OpenLife


The gorgeous Pennyroyal Calamity




Axel Svenson and Monerda Skute building together at Sandbox Plaza in OpenSim Grid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have created and become so many identities in so many virtual worlds I worry that I have multiple personality disorder ;-) No worries it is all good.

My big dream is that someday all of my virtual friends and all of my avatars can get together in one place at the same time for a monster kick ass party with music, dancing and hijinx.

Namaste ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment